Apr 12, 2008

My Home

Today mom and dad decided to sell the house for a lot cheaper than they'd originally had it listed as. It's really depressing to think that we don't have a home to go back to anymore. It makes me so sad to think about it, and I really can't explain it. I feel really sad, and grumpy. I don't want to feel this way on my birthday.

I always just figured that mom and dad would always be there together in that house, no matter what. If I get married and have kids, we won't be going there for holidays, we won't be able to go back to a familiar place from our past, where we spent most of our lives. And I miss Amigo, I really wish we could have kept him, and I'm so angry that dad wouldn't. What an ass. He can put up with Sharon's dog, and their stupid cats..but not OUR dog? What an ass. skjhdkssgggg

Happy Birthday to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Odd Existence Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template