May 12, 2008

Not Cool

Hm. Well, I'm kinda frustrated. I got paid, and was like "Woo! Now I have money to get a haircut, and buy a new brush, and a new shirt for work..." you know, a bunch of little things that I need to do for myself, and with some money left over to get mom something for Mother's Day. Then dad mentions that the phone is going to get cut off...and the satellite and internet probably too...so of course, I feel bad and give him almost all the money from my paycheque. Was this the best idea? I don't know. I feel bad that my dad is probably going into debt, and I'm not really doing much to help. But I shouldn't worry about this so much, even if I was working full time, what I would be able to give him to help out still wouldn't be very much.

Anyways, I guess that's why I'm frustrated. Also, that I don't really get to use the money I'm getting paid, at all. And this was stuff that I've been needing for a long time, but put it off when I get paid because other things are more important (except the N64 and WCIII, but at that time dad owed me a bit of money, which would have covered the stuff I needed..) BLAH. Now I feel like crying before work. NOT COOL.

Work is going okay I guess. I need to keep reminding myself before I go in that everything will be fine and as long as I try my best that's all that matters. So basically, trying to be positive about it. I know today I really need to think like that, since it's Saturday and things are going to get pretty busy and overwhelming for me.

Anyways, this is my strange rant thing I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Odd Existence Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template