May 22, 2008

Sudden Realization

Well, Nate's been looking around for a job, and this morning he had a interview at some place (for security), but since he figured he wouldn't get it, he went and applied at MapleLeaf...and actually got hired there instead. I'm really happy and proud of him, even though he didn't sound enthusiastic about it at all. The way I see it is, with both of us working, there's a better chance of getting to see each other soon. <3
However, I just realized a few minutes ago, that he works on all the days that I have off...and he works night shift, whereas I work a normal day shift. So, getting to actually talk to him is going to be even more difficult. I guess it will be fine though, I know I'll miss him a lot, since I'm so used to talking to him so much everyday, but I'm just glad that he's got a job now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Odd Existence Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template