Jun 7, 2008

It's Odd to Say, But...

I really like my job, which is surprising to me actually. Each time I like a job, something happens that makes me start to hate it. Maybe I shouldn't have admitted that I like it. :(
It doesn't even bug me when people walk over my freshly swept/mopped floor. I know it bugs some people, but it's like, you should go into this job expecting that to happen. It's a hotel, you shouldn't expect guests to take off their shoes and tip-toe around your wet floor. That's just stupid.
The only time it bugs me when people mess up my floor, is if it's other people that I'm working with, especially the housekeepers. Sometimes they bring down coffee cups from the rooms, and somehow manage to spill coffee all over in the elevator right after I mop it, and all the way from the elevator to the breakfast room. Why does this bug me? Because it happens at least twice a day, and even the guests don't spill their coffee around like that. Anyways...those coffee cups that the housekeepers are bringing down should have been emptied in the sinks in the room, so it's not like they're full cups of coffee, how do they manage to spill it everywhere?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Odd Existence Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template