Apr 17, 2007

Half Blah Birthday

Daphne and Dan are awesome! For my birthday, they came over (and actually got here at midnight, which was pretty cool of them, since they both had to work the next day, I think) and I got some pretty flowers (I'm not sure what kind, but they're pretty!) and a newnewnewnew monitor! I love it. Everything is so clear and everything looks amazing! I love it. <3
And my mom got me this cool watch set thing, it has a bunch of different color straps so you can switch it around and like color coordinate with outfits and everything, it's awesome! :D The only little thing is that it runs slow, but a new battery should fix that problem.

And now, my dad. He did technically pay for my Mary Kay stuff, which is awesome, I'm happy about that. But, he wasn't here for my birthday. He left for Sharon's the day before. All I have to say is, WHAT THE FUCK? I know Sharon is important to him, but how does he think it made me feel that he thinks it's more important to be with her than to at least spend a bit of time with me on my birthday? I was HOME ALONE on my BIRTHDAY. How do you think that made me feel? Maybe I'm being selfish, but spending your birthday alone is honestly one of the shittiest things ever.
I am so happy that Daphne and Dan at least spent the night, even though I only spent about an hour with them before they had to sleep/leave for work. It made me so happy that they at least came to spend some time with me. But spending the rest of the day all alone made me feel so insignificant.

Anyways, work is going pretty good. I still get messed up with a lot of the till stuff, like when to swipe debit cards or circling the crazy stuff at the bottom of the receipt...blah. But I'll get the hang of it eventually. I hope. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Odd Existence Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template