Apr 6, 2007

Little brothers are secretly devils in disguise

So I started work at EB Games on Monday. It was pretty good, a bit confusing, but still good. There was lots of random little things to remember, so it was overwhelming, but I started getting used to some of it pretty fast. I worked Tuesday too and it was pretty much the same. Yesterday was a bit different though. I met Justin and Jason, and the whole night I felt really out of place. I guess it was because I don't really know them, and they just talked to each other the whole time, so yeah. Jason seems really good though, he was doing everything like he's been working there ages. It was neat.

In other news, I'm really pissed off. I came home last night since I don't work until Sunday, and everything in my room is messed up. As soon as I walked in, I knew Jonathon had messed up everything. Both my blankets were gone, and my jackets were on my bed. The blind in my room is gone, and now there's a sheet hanging over the window. My xbox was sitting on the vent, the cords are all over the bloody place, and my controller is gone. The ring tone on the phone was changed to some annoying siren sounding thing, the speakers weren't plugged in right and mess up every time I try to listen to something. My PC was moved way over, all my bank papers that I had neatly organized are all over the place...WHY THE HELL CAN'T HE JUST LEAVE MY SHIT ALONE?! I don't go in his room and move everything around and mess up things, do I? No. But I'm really tempted to right now. Everytime I'm gone, even for the day, I come back and everything is in a complete mess. It really makes me angry, seeing as I told him NOT to touch my computer or mess with anything in my room, but he did anyways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Odd Existence Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template