Jul 19, 2008

Some GG Babbling

...I really want to play WoW now. I'm a bit annoyed that Nate is playing it again. Sometimes it feels like he purposely gets it right after I uninstall it, or can't afford to play it for a while...but I know that isn't really the case. I'm just being silly (as usual, right?). It also didn't help that Eric mentioned his warlock was almost level 70, and that reminded me of my warlock, and I immediately wanted to play. Bah humbug!
I knew I shouldn't have uninstalled it...I mean, I could have played on crappy private servers.... Eck, no thanks. I only like private servers because I can get the gear that isn't so easily attainable in actual WoW, and see if it's really so good (and it usually is...). I also loved trying out new specs on private servers, since I'm always too broke to waste my money like that on actual WoW...

Yep. In other news...Daphne told me last night that Leah stepped out of the wedding...yeah. I'm a bit irked. The wedding is only a month away, and she just realizes NOW that she can't afford things? Daphne said not to be pissed at her, but I can't help but be a bit annoyed. But oh well, thinking about it more isn't going to change anything I guess. I'm just wondering if Daphne will pick someone else to be a bridesmaid, or if we'll just keep it at two now, and have an extra groomsman. But, I really doubt anyone would fit the dress, without some serious altering, and even then I doubt it would look right.

I think that's about all I really have to say...I need to babble here more often, I don't feel so stressed afterwards. GG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Odd Existence Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template