Jul 18, 2008

My New Obsession is NOT Twilight

That's what I'd say if it were backwards day...
Yep, so I'm addicted to Twilight. I mean, it's just amazing. I heard about it a little while after it came out, but at the time I didn't hear that much about it and it easily slipped out of my mind. Then I noticed (via Facebook) that one of my cousins is completely in love with it, so I figured I'd read the book, and wow. It's been a long time since any book has actually kept me interested enough to read the whole thing so quickly (Harry Potter series actually...and I finished those not long after each book came out). Anyways, I finished Twilight so fast...and I needed to know what happened next so bad that I read the second book (New Moon) even quicker than the first one...and then the third one (Eclipse). In total, I think it took me maybe 3 days to read through all three, and this includes working, eating, sleeping...etc. Yeah, I'm a fast reader when something actually interests me. And I'm sooo excited for the fourth book to come out, even though I don't think I'll be able to afford it...gah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Odd Existence Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template