Dec 31, 2009

Happy New Years!


2010跨年101煙火秀
Originally uploaded by zeropro

Well, 10 minutes to go until it is officially the year 2010 (can you belive it? It feels like it was just 2000 yesterday! ...I'm starting to feel so old now!) in Dawson Creek, BC! Soon everyone will be switching to their new calendars for 2010 (once they wake up from their hangovers!) and continuing on with their lives after this great holiday season. Hopefully everyone has got all their relaxing done, because there aren't any good holidays coming up for a while now! Well, at least not the kind where you get more than a day off of work!

To be honest, I'm very happy to see the end of 2009. This year seems as though it's more downs than ups, and the downs this year have been a lot worse than they've ever been before. So here's hoping that the year 2010 will be a much calmer and happier year, not only for myself, but for my friends and family as well!

HAPPY NEW YEARS everyone and I hope you all have an amazing year!


Quick Resolutions for 2010:
  1. Get my GED!
  2. Finish getting ID and healthcare!
  3. See Nate! <3  



Also, a few New Years adoptables that I picked up! I've got to remember to check back on Jan 28th to see what they've hatched into!




Click here to feed me a Treat!

Get your own at PokePlushies!


Click here to feed me a Treat!

Get your own at PokePlushies!


Click here to feed me a Treat!

Get your own at PokePlushies!


Click here to feed me a Treat!

Get your own at PokePlushies!


Click here to feed me a Treat!

Get your own at PokePlushies!


Click here to feed me a DigiTreat!

Get your own at PokePlushies!


Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

Get your own at PokePlushies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Odd Existence Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template