Dec 24, 2007

Christmas Excitement

I'm really, really excited about today (and tomorrow!). I think this is the first year that I've genuinely felt excited about Christmas, and spending time with my family. For a long time I was just excited about what new presents I'd be getting, or getting time off from school...but this year I'm just excited to spend time with everyone. When I think of Christmas, I keep thinking of everyone sitting around in Daphne's apartment and watching a movie and laughing, or some of us playing a board game...I don't know, I just feel really happy that we're not having a bunch of seperate Christmas' or something.
I really hope we end up watching a movie, or playing board games or something...I really want this Christmas to be fun and memorable for some reason.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Odd Existence Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template