Dec 8, 2007

New Layout & Christmas Excitement

Quick Note: This is from my old diary which was hosted on Diaryland. I went back and took a screenshot, since I'm still proud of how I got that layout to look. lol





Oh joy! New layout! It actually took me hours to make this. Well, sort of. I made like 4 different versions, and ended up liking this one best. The bunny is so cute! His ears are a bit messed up, since I'm obviously not good at editing pictures, but I tried! I also cut off part of his one ear because it looks so bad and I couldn't make it look normal. So, that's why his whole ear isn't in the layout. xD
And I had a lot of fun picking out a font for this...I had about 4 different ones in mind, but this is one of my new fonts, so I really wanted to use it for something. I dunno if it matches or anything (like a bunny with an eye patch matches with a pink scheme) but whatever! I like it. I think it's called Floydian, and if you noticed, it looks like the Pink Floyd font!


I'm so happy that I went Christmas shopping! I felt really bummed out about Christmas, and was very "Bah humbug!"-ish about it, but since I went Christmas shopping on Monday I feel all excited about it! I didn't really have enough money to get anyone anything really good, or what they really wanted, but it's the best I can do. I wanted to get Daphne and Dan something really cool, but had to change my mind, because then I'd have to get everyone else even crappier stuff. Blah, not cool. And I still have to get something for mom and Gary as it is, and I have absolutely no idea. Mom did point out this little water fountain thing at Canadian Tire that's $14, and I could have gotten them something else cheap to go along with it, but mom has the last of my $$ on her debit card and I always mess up her numbers...so I'll just have to ask her to take that money out of her account so I can get their present!
I can't get anything for Nate..but he said a million times that he doesn't want anything, and won't give me ideas...so I guess I won't. I really want to get him something, I feel really bad. But, knowing him, he'd send back anything I get him. Or sell it and send back the money without telling me or something. -_-;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Odd Existence Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template