Jan 6, 2010

Cleaning/Organizing: Part II

I'm finally all done! Well, I was hours and hours ago, but I'm just finding time to post about it now before I head to sleep for the night. You can't really tell a huge difference from this picture, but it is more organized than it's ever been! I really am bad for leaving things in random places, but I hope I can keep everything organized from now on. It feels so much better in here, and a lot easier to concentrate on things when everything is in it's own area.
Of course, the majority of the real change is from the closet. It was jam packed full of boxes, mostly random house stuff from when I lived in Grande Prairie, and now it's looking pretty empty...and kinda sad. But on the plus side, a lot less things to move next time I move! Boo-yah!



Of course, I forgot to charge my battery so I could only take one picture, but I guess the rest of the room is just my dresser and bed, not exactly as interesting as the rest of the room! Though now that I see this picture, all the cords around my desk look horrible...I've never noticed it before since the chair is normally in the way. Wee, another thing to do.

Anyhow, that's enough of an update on this cleaning frenzy for now. I'm about to pass out at my desk, and it'd be pretty embarrassing (omg. Spell check thing spazzed at me, I had no idea embarrassing had two r's...) to wake up with a bunch of squares on my face from the keyboard...though it'd make a funny picture I'm sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Odd Existence Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template