Jan 4, 2010

Looking Back

No thoughtful post today like I'd intended. I've spent the last 3 hours adding older entries to blogger from my old diary at Diaryland. It is a lot of work, but I'm also not adding every entry either. There are some that aren't really worth the effort, like something with no title, and all the entry says is "Idk anymore." And of course, I've added so many posts today that now I have to do the word verification, and that starts to get hard when you're getting really tired. Things start to look different if you look at them too much.

As for the rest of today, I'm disappointed in myself to be honest. I'd meant to head over to H&R Block and get some papers for income taxes for the last few years I haven't filed. I even put a post-it note on my monitor, a bright pink one! However, I just noticed before I started this post that it fell off my monitor and is lying face down on my desk. Greaaat. I did however find some neat things in my closet, which I'll post about tomorrow when I'm wide awake and my eyelids aren't being dragged down by anvils...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Odd Existence Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template